As a result of the uncertainty our industry continues to face and our efforts to secure a much needed support package, our formerly known #ProjectConfidence campaign has become #ProjectRecovery until further notice.
This cross association project was created to formulate and implement consistent, timely and relevant communications across the three sides of the events industry – event organisers, venues and suppliers - to inform and engage stakeholders on our work to facilitate the safe resurgence of events, at the earliest opportunity.
- Work collaboratively to create a comprehensive, rolling programme of communications to engage all stakeholders as we transition through recovery phases, providing the right information at the right time in the right manner.
- Develop a common language and narrative, ensuring key messages are relevant and resonate with each stakeholder group, as well as reflective of current sentiment at each phase
- Demonstrate, with transparency, that the events industry is taking an active role in its own recovery and is ready to manage the safe return of live events
- Reinforce the value of the events industry; the need to safeguard it and why it’s important to prioritise its resurgence
Let's get social:
When posting on social, it would be beneficial to tag other industry related accounts in the images as a means of increasing visibility of the campaign and sharing the reassurance message to a wider, and relevant, audience.
Some good tags to include are as follows: Conference News (conference_news), Exhibition News (@exhibitionnews), Event Industry News (@eventnewsblog) and Visit Britain (@visitbritian), but we also suggest that each of you tag your relevant convention bureaus and council accounts as well as any clients or partners that you feel will help amplify the campaign.
ANOTHER WAY TO GET INVOLVED
- Post the following message on your social channels
- Adopt the following badge and use on your websites, email signatures and social profiles to demonstrate your support!
Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram:
Our friends @AEVnews @AEOnews and @ESSAnews are working together to bring organised events back safely.
The events industry creates real value for our economies.
It is so important that it is protected and safeguarded for the future.
We support #ProjectRecovery