This cross association project was created to formulate and implement consistent, timely and relevant communications across the three sides of the events industry – event organisers, venues and suppliers - to inform and engage stakeholders on our work to facilitate the safe resurgence of events, at the earliest opportunity.
- Work collaboratively to create a comprehensive, rolling programme of communications to engage all stakeholders as we transition through recovery phases, providing the right information at the right time in the right manner.
- Develop a common language and narrative, ensuring key messages are relevant and resonate with each stakeholder group, as well as reflective of current sentiment at each phase
- Demonstrate, with transparency, that the events industry is taking an active role in its own recovery and is ready to manage the safe return of live events
- Reinforce the value of the events industry; the need to safeguard it and why it’s important to prioritise its resurgence
Request for testimonials
We all have a part to play as we rebuild confidence among the events industry stakeholders.
We believe that demonstrating the following points, will not only strengthen the case for confidence among our audiences but also support us in our ongoing conversations with government bodies:
- Pent up demand
- How visitors and exhibitors are feeling safe to be back
- What being back means to event stakeholders and why they feel the power of live is one of the most effective mediums
- Stats are always powerful even if not always an easy ask
We are asking you to provide the above based on events you’ve held recently or upcoming events.
Please see below for examples of what your testimonial could look like: