- AEO FaceTime resources, free to members, will inform, engage and excite your customers
- Industry networking opportunities with your peers
- Insider intelligence via AEO research projects
- Training and development opportunities for your staff
- Firsthand insight on how AEO works with the UK Government to champion the event industry
- Opportunity to learn from your peers and put best practice into practice
WHAT DOES MEMBERSHIP MEAN?
As AEO members, in addition to our many initiatives that add value to and support your business, you are entitled to a range of exclusive offers and benefits:
- Cost effective event attendance audit with partners, BPA Worldwide (£500 plus VAT)
- 15% discount on individual exhibition and event organiser insurance policies with partners, Hiscox Event Insurance
- Free online recruitment advertising
- Access to AEO Technical Help providing advice on health, safety and operational issues
- Free consultation covering event logistics for both UK and international events, with our logistics experts and partners DB Schenker
- Free VAT advice with our money experts – Kingston Smith Chartered Accountants
- Free category entry into the AEO Excellence Awards
Types of AEO Membership
AEO Organiser Membership
AEO Organiser Membership serves those UK based companies engaged in the business of organising events. If an organiser sells space in square metres, fees are charged based on the number of square metres of exhibition space sold. For organisers who do not sell in square metres, flat rate fees are charged. Please refer to the membership form for our fee structure.
If you would like to apply for Organiser Membership, please contact our Business Development Manager, Krystle Davis.
AEO Enterprise Membership
AEO Enterprise Membership serves those engaged in the business of organising events having sold less than 2,000 square metres of space per year
If you would like to apply for Enterprise Membership, please contact our Business Development Manager, Krystle Davis.
AEO International Membership
AEO International Membership serves organisers and venues whose business is based outside the UK and who have no more than 5 staff employed in a UK office
If you would like to apply for International Membership, please contact our Business Development Manager, Krystle Davis.