- Closing date: 01-Jul-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Senior Management
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Emma Barrett
- Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
- Company name: Broadway Events Ltd
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01425838393
- Website: http://www.broadwayevents.co.uk
As an Exhibition Sales Manager you will be responsible for sourcing and delivering sales on several exhibitions and brands, to new and existing clients.
- Sell stands and sponsorship for events.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key accounts, existing, new and lapsed clients.
- Manage, coach and motivate a Sales Executive to achieve and exceed their own targets.
- Identify new business and sponsorship opportunities in the core markets.
- Creating proposals and pitches for potential exhibitors and sponsors.
- Face-to-face meetings with exhibitors and sponsors.
- Assist the Managing Director in the running of the wider aspects of the exhibitions.
- Working onsite building relationships with exhibitors and being hands-on setting up and running the events.
- Produce contracts for new bookings and ensuring databases are up to date with contact details and notes.
- Contribute to formulating new revenue and growth plans.
What you will offer us:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Self-motivated, mature individual who is comfortable taking personal responsibility for driving revenue generation across products.
- Ability to manage own time across products and prioritise tasks to deadlines and needs.
- Results orientated with the ability to flex between the “hard sell” both face to face & by phone as well as a more “consultative sell” with key accounts.
- Market focus - ability to immerse self in chosen market sector, its issues and players and apply that knowledge strategically to the overall direction and market positioning of the event.
- Commercially astute, capable of adding value to the events and company.
- Ability to work away from home for events and meetings.
- Driving license.
- Work ethic.
What you can expect in return:
- Holiday raising with service plus lieu days
- Training opportunities
- The opportunity to join a growing organisation that’s continually evolving
- Free on-site parking
- Social events
If you want to be part of our success story please apply with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are the best person for this role.