Digital Marketing Executive
- Closing date: 01-Nov-2018
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Sandra Geluykens
- Location: Richmond, Surrey, UK
- Company name: Reed Exhibitions Ltd
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.reedexpo.com/careers
Job Title: Marketing Executive – WTM Portfolio
Reports to: Digital Campaign Manager
Based at: Richmond, Surrey, UK
We are looking for a strong Digital Marketing Executive to join our team to help increase awareness of our products and services and help showcase our activities to the industry we represent and support. It’s a multi-faceted role that will see you planning, producing and posting rich, engaging, organic and paid-for content for our social channels as well as managing email marketing by scheduling, prioritising, sourcing and writing content.
Team Structure: Senior Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing
Job Purpose: Design and execute marketing campaigns and strengthen the visibility of the brand. Key focus on lead generation and conversions to grow the customer database and event attendance.
- In collaboration with the wider team, devise, co-ordinate and schedule social media content, which is tailored to the WTM’s target audiences and individual social channels.
- Manage paid and organic social campaigns, promotions, and marketing posts
- Monitor social engagement and look for ways to tap into conversations, gain insight from feedback and cross-promote other WTM activities.
- Creating event collateral, including online and offline adverts, using Adobe and Photoshop, Premier.
- Advise on Search and Display ads best practice, implementation, reporting, analysis and optimisation
- Keep abreast of developments in Social media and monitor trends in tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Manage end-to-end email campaigns via Eloqua, including planning, coordinating, segmenting, targeting, set-up, testing, broadcasting, reporting and optimisation.
- Ability to design digital creative collateral such as twitter cards and email banners
- Manage diary of social media being deployed
- Upload blog posts using our content management system
- Attend the events and execute the digital marketing communications during the shows
- Updating the event website as required
- Managing and delivering organic and paid-for social media and digital campaigns on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
- An understanding of how to optimise content for search and social
- Knowledge of social media management tools e.g. Sprout
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Understanding of Content Management Systems.
- Proficient in design software such as Adobe Photoshop and/or InDesign
- Editing and proofreading content for a variety of digital channels
About the Company
Reed Exhibitions is the world’s leading events business, enhancing the power of face to face through data and digital tools. Every year we run over 500 events in 30 countries, bringing together over 7 million event participants worldwide. With 4000 employees we serve 43 industries in 38 offices around the globe.
Reed Exhibitions is part of RELX Group. RELX Group is a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs approximately 30,000 people of whom almost half are in North America.
If this position interests you or you know someone it would, please send written applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and your salary expectations. Or you can apply online at www.reedexpo.com.
Due to the large volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all applications individually. Therefore, if you are not contacted by the company within the next three weeks, we regret to advise that your application has been unsuccessful.
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING CV’S FROM AGENCIES. THEREFORE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO US OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND APPLY ONLINE.