Marketing Manager - Independent Hotel Shows
- Closing date: 31-Mar-2022
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Sam Chance
- Location: Manchester Square, London, W1
- Company name: Montgomery Group
- Email: Sam.Chance@montgomerygroup.com
- Telephone: 02078863052
- Website: https://www.montgomerygroup.com/
Join the AEO's 'Organiser of the Century'
Montgomery Events are dedicated to serving the needs of the food, drink, catering & hospitality industries. We are passionate about exceeding expectations by delivering events that focus on developing future success for all that attend.
We are committed to showcasing innovation, presenting exceptional educational content, and creating unrivaled networking opportunities. We strive to do more, think of what’s next, and always stay ahead. You will be integrated into a fun-loving team working on Independent Hotel Show London, Amsterdam and soon to launch Miami. Montgomery Group's purpose “To serve our world, nurturing relationships and developing opportunities.” runs through everything that we do whilst adhering to our Company Values: Ethically Commercial, Growth Mindset, Embrace Collaboration, Empowerment.
•Planning, coordinating, implementing & monitoring all marketing communication activities to ensure deadlines are met, within budget and in line with the event marketing goals
• Managing and developing dedicated projects to improve visitor attendance.
• Developing a strategy for a comprehensive commercial campaign to create leads for the commercial team.
•Attending industry events to gain an excellent understanding of the market.
• Analysing and sharing insights based on the results of marketing activities.
• Management of the print process from brief to delivery.
• Specification and management of event websites. • Writing material for inclusion on the website and within all collateral and emails.
• Sorting media partner agreements and liaising with media partners to ensure that agreed plans are being delivered.
• Working closely with suppliers including design houses, direct mail companies, printers, PR agencies, and registration companies.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role managing event marketing campaigns
- An innovator – looking at the future, industry trends and visitor/exhibitor needs to keep the events number one in the industry
- Creative, ideas-driven and a keen eye for design
- Strong marketing experience across all elements of the marketing mix
- Managing campaigns with multiple sectors
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Good understanding of digital marketing skills – SEO, PPC
- Be a confident communicator in all mediums – written, face-to-face & on the phone
- Excellent creative skills and the ability to look at new and innovative ways of approaching the marketing requirements of each event
- The ability to meet deadlines. Event dates do not move and therefore time management is critical for the role
- Excellent copywriting skills and an eye for detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills. Adobe Photoshop experience would be an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to diversity.
For a full list of benefits visit www.montgomerygroup.com