Training Operations Executive - Gaming (Maternity Cover)
- Closing date: 30-Nov-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: HR Team
- Location: London, UK
- Company name: Clarion Events Ltd
- Email: email@example.com
An opportunity exists within Clarion’s Gaming Division to support its Training business ‘Totally Gaming Academy’. The Training business complements Gaming’s Conferencing/Exhibitions and Publishing businesses, running courses for Gaming business around the world. This role, covering maternity, involves supporting the Head of Education and Training in ensuring and efficient operation.
Totally Gaming Academy’ is a small, committed team within Gaming, operating on a truly international basis. This role requires an individual who will enjoy working collaboratively with the TGA team but also a large team of consultant trainers from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Ensuring course events are professionally supported operationally: joining instructions and general communications with learners, venue arrangements/bookings (including catering), course materials and stationery distributed, trainer travel arrangements, trainer communications/updates, evaluation forms distributed and received
- Maintaining and processing financial information for individual course events: updating course P&Ls, reconciliation, checking and processing invoices
- Ensuring accurate updates to management information systems through liaison with colleagues (Sales/Business Development): Salesforce, Workday
- Managing events on Salesforce – setting up courses as events
- Support to TGA’s management in the providing management information: ensuring up to date metrics on financial trackers and dashboards
- Update the online system the ‘Learning Management System’ (LMS) with new materials when provided
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- Previous experience working within a training environment would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of application/systems of ‘Salesforce’ and ‘Workday’, as well as MS Office packages Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective communication skills: we run courses on four continents and work with trainers from around the world. Learners attend courses from businesses in Land and Online Gaming as well as Sports Book, Lottery and related disciplines.
Clarion Gaming works to well established set of values, which underpin our activities.
We never settle for second:
- We always endeavor to make things happen
- We help our customers and colleagues to be successful
- We believe in nurturing talent at every level and throughout the industry
We embrace trust and loyalty:
- We work in partnership with our customers and colleagues
- We invest time, care and energy in everything we do
- We make our stakeholders feel valued
We love different:
- We always ask ‘why not?’
- We are a driver of positive change
- We champion unconventional thinking
We help build dreams:
- We strive to make things better
- We love to create positive experiences and rewarding journeys
- We believe in what we do
At Clarion our people are at the absolute heart of what we do. We're proud that our core values of PASSION, CARE, IMAGINATION and TRUST define the way we carry out our work across all of our exhibitions and conferences. If you share our values and want to be a part of a successful, dynamic and creative global business then we want to hear from you. To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the role that you are applying for in the subject line.