Tarsus Senior Marketing Manager
- Closing date: 28-Feb-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Yvonne Nartey
- Location: London
- Company name: Tarsus Group
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.tarsus.com/
Purpose of job:
To deliver innovative international marketing campaigns to achieve event and publishing targets in the Brand Print division.
- Implementation of communications plan – direct mail, email, advertising, website and telemarketing to ensure all communication is delivered to an agreed timescale and within budget
- Work closely with the database, and conference functions to develop circulation as part of the marketing plan.
- Liaise with other departments, including design and production, sales and web team
- Brief creative teams, design direction of advertising, brochures and other sales collateral. Some copywriting.
- Liaise with external suppliers.
- Negotiation of media and association partnerships
- Maximise cross-selling opportunities across related events and publications
- Event support, including manning stands, media coordination and registration
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Impeccable English (additional languages are a strong advantage)
- Experience of marketing of exhibitions and/or conferences. Experience of marketing publications an advantage.
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Financial/budget management experience
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- List / database management experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Project and time management skills
- International travel as required
This job description is a guideline only and is not intended to imply any strict limitation as to the duties required by the role.