Stand Build Account Executive
- Closing date: 31-Mar-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Sandra Geluykens
- Location: Richmond, Greater London, UK
- Company name: Reed Exhibitions Ltd
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 02089107886
- Website: http://www.reedexpo.com
Job Title: Stand Build Account Executive
Reports to: Stand Build Account Manager
Based at: Richmond, Surrey, UK
We’re proud that Reed Exhibitions is the world’s leading events business. We develop, market, sell and organise over 500 events in 30 countries, serving 43 industry sectors and bringing together seven million participants in our trade and consumer events around the world each year.
It works so well because we believe in small team structures. Reed Exhibitions is a large organisation, but our exhibition teams have autonomy and independence, so they can develop expert knowledge of their local market. We want people to enjoy a broad range of real responsibilities, even if they are at an early stage of their career. We are a global network where people can learn from one another and we encourage people to connect, learn and copy with pride.
We now have an exciting opportunity for Account Executive to join our specialist in house stand design and build service. This fast growing service supports hundreds customers across our shows in 10 countries throughout Europe, US and Asia.
Working with the show teams, the stand build Account Executive will help to close sales, manage pre-show and site-related stand build activity ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction. Are you outstanding, with a passion and enthusiasm to provide the highest levels of expertise and service to our customers?
- Manage client briefs
- Support and educate sales teams in qualifying leads
- Manage design and costings
- Produce client proposals and obtain sign off
- Chase and collate artwork or other Client material we need to produce
- Ensure high retention of clients and acquisition of new clients.
- Look for development opportunities to up sell stand build products/ show related products
- Contact lapsed accounts
- Ensure sales and budget trackers are accurate
- Ensure proposed services meet client and company budgets
- Ensure POs are raised and supplier invoices are reconciled to POs
- Ensure Customer orders are placed on internal systems, send and track invoices
- Ensure designs fulfil client briefs
- Produce written technical specifications to match designs
- Build and maintain professional relationships with outsourced partners
- Monitor and manage supplier performance on site
Ideal candidate profile:
- Experience in an exhibition sales or operational role. Stand design and build experience would be a bonus.
- Experience in building good relationships with both internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking
- IOSH Managing Safety Certificate (preferred but not essential).
- Enthusiastic attitude and desire for learning and personal development
- Strong ability to interpret 2D and 3D plans
- Basic knowledge of supplier products e.g. AV, IT, graphics etc
- Happy to travel to exhibitions in different places around the world