Sponsorship Sales Executive - Digital Marketing
- Closing date: 30-Sep-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: HR Team
- Location: London, UK
- Company name: Clarion Events Ltd
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.clarionevents.com
Clarion’s Digital Marketing portfolio is on a mission to create the largest gathering of digital marketers in the world. We are the fastest growing portfolio in Clarion and embrace innovation, mistakes and new ideas. We aim to put the customer at the heart of all decision making.
The major brands in the portfolio are Traffic & Conversion Summit and Affiliate Summit. Our events are unrivalled in size and market share.
T&C is the largest digital marketing event in North America.
Affiliate Summit is the number one conference and tradeshow for the performance marketing industry internationally. The flagship Affiliate Summit show in Vegas brings together more than 6000 attendees.
This is a new role, created to support our rapid expansion of existing events, geo-cloning into Europe and Asia and launch events around marketing tactics.
- Make outgoing sales calls to existing customers and new business clients.
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer.
- Take a lead sales role on new market launches in new marketing tactics including podcasting and influencer marketing.
- Be knowledgeable about market, customers, competitors and products in order to sell solutions to customers effectively.
- Successfully achieve sales targets and performance objectives within your remit.
- Maintain a strong sales pipeline through relationship building, call management and lead generation.
- Continually seek ways of improving our service to customers, and creating moments of wow.
- Make sales trips to competitor events and customers.
- Ensure accurate use and maintenance of Salesforce.
- Ensure sales administration activities (reports, meetings, plans etc.) are completed.
- Work closely with internal teams e.g. Marketing, Customer Success and Operations, ensuring all activities are considered from a customer viewpoint.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a B2B event sales role.
- Experience reaching or exceeding activity goals/quotas.
- Familiarity with Salesforce would be desirable.
- Understanding of digital marketing would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, especially over the phone.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Knowledge of business processes and organizational structures
- An interest in digital marketing.
At Clarion our people are at the absolute heart of what we do. We're proud that our core values of PASSION, CARE, IMAGINATION and TRUST define the way we carry out our work across all of our exhibitions and conferences. If you share our values and want to be a part of a successful, dynamic and creative global business then we want to hear from you. To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the role that you are applying for in the subject line.