Senior Sales Executive - Digital Marketing Sector
- Closing date: 17-Jan-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: HR Team
- Location: Trumbull, CT
- Company name: Clarion Events Ltd
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.clarionevents.com
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join the Digital Marketing team at Clarion Events working across the Traffic & Conversion Summit events portfolio. You will be responsible for managing the sales across all Traffic & Conversion Summits.
Traffic & Conversion Summit is the largest digital marketing event in North America. In recent years this flagship show has been experiencing double digit growth in revenue, and is forecasted to grow at 48% in the next financial year.
Inc Magazine quoted “Traffic & Conversion Summit is the largest and best marketing event you’ve never heard of”
We are entering an exciting phase as the flagship event in San Diego transitions to an expo, we launch an East Coast show, and expand overseas within the next 2 years.
For more details see https://www.trafficandconversionsummit.com/
• Building and executing the commercial plan on all T&C events
• Managing the current sales contractor on the flagship San Diego show, and building a plan for the transition period and thereafter
• Building relationships with large enterprise clients and industry bellwethers as we seek to increase their presence and visibility at the shows
• Understanding and planning how to scale the flagship San Diego show to exhibition
• Actively selling on the East Coast launch.
• Together with the Commercial Director, building a resourcing plan for T&C events and hiring accordingly
• Attending competitor events and industry functions, and visiting clients within the US and internationally when needed
• Weekly reporting on sales plans and activities to the business manager
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Proven track record of exceeding sponsorship and exhibition targets
• Experience of launching large scale events
• Experience of key account manager with large enterprise clients
• Experience of scaling a large scale conference to expo
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Experience building exciting and creative proposals to match sponsor needs
• Ability to negotiate and build rapport effectively
• Excellent customer service skills and customer focused
• Strong objection avoidance and objection handling skills
• Be able to build trust and credibility amongst our potential customer base.