Senior PMO Analyst
- Closing date: 02-Sep-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Senior Management
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Sandra Geluykens
- Location: Richmond, Greater London, UK
- Company name: Reed Exhibitions Ltd
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 02089107886
- Website: http://www.reedexpo.com
Job Title: Senior PMO Analyst
About Reed Exhibitions
Reed Exhibitions is a leading global
World Travel Catering & Onboard Services Expo is the world’s leading event for airlines, railways and cruise lines to source the latest innovations, technologies, and products for the travel catering,
WTCE is currently looking for a talented Sales Executive with proven strong sales performance to join its team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and growing revenue with existing clients and with support, prospect for new business. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, passionate and dedicated team player. This position will involve a close partnership with the international sales team as well as the wider show team.
· Regularly host rigorous project and
· Demonstrate continuous improvement of processes and ways of working across a maturing
· Maintain the Portfolio reporting process and timeline, driving compliance, quality, accuracy and assuring the content is fit for purpose.
· Participate in project and
· Maintain and report on KPIs relative to PMO governance processes and where remedial action is indicated, ensure this is completed.
· Proficient in use of analytical tools and structured analysis techniques, sufficient to provide Management Information (MI) for effective decision making, KPI development, and Dashboards.
· Lead the preparation and timely issue of executive-level reporting.
· Champion best practice in all
· Maintain project and
· Via a cadence of regular meetings, assist Project Managers and their stakeholders to apply appropriate governance processes and procedures.
· Develop a "trusted advisor" relationship with project and
Skills & Experience
· A motivated self-starter with a proactive approach, genuine enthusiasm, and natural tenacity.
· Strong experience in all standard Project and
· Attention to detail and strong coordination skills with the ability to work across all levels of the
· An effective communicator with an
· A professional personal presence to engage our Business partners irrespective of level or technical competency.
· Willingly take a lead on various projects as may be required from time to time.
· Burning desire to implement absolutely best practice processes within a maturing
· Strong stakeholder relationship management- and facilitation skills.
· A financial hat would be beneficial.
· Minimum 5 years’ PMO experience in a technology environment, demonstrated by a confidence to deep dive into failing projects, drive mitigation plans, register escalations and host project and
· Experience partnering with other project stakeholders to resolve issues and mitigate project impacts.
· A pragmatic, results-oriented disposition.
· Detail-oriented, able to oversee concurrent projects and priorities; able to
· Project management, time recording, and task assignment
· Expert in Microsoft Excel - data manipulation, trend analysis, writing and maintaining macros, working with large data sets and the ability to present the MI in a readily digestible
· Experience of Project Server 2013 and SharePoint 2013 - or similar Portfolio Management Tools.
· Project governance certification (MSP/P3O/APM/P3M3/Prince II/Agile/DevOps) preferred.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Methodology - solid understanding of
Interested? Kindly copy and paste this link to a browser to submit your application, https://emea3.recruitmentplatform.com/syndicated/private/syd_apply.cfm?id=PPZFK026203F3VBQBV7V7F6XI&nPostingTargetID=256644&step=DIRECT