Senior Account Manager - Imago
- Closing date: 30-Jun-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: HR Team
- Location: London, UK
- Company name: Clarion Events Ltd
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.clarionevents.com
For the last 12 years, Imago Techmedia has brought expert knowledge, technology and communication specialists and business leaders together. Our events give exhibitors and visitors an innovative, compelling and cost-effective experience with practical and thought-provoking advice and information.
We excel in creating cutting-edge events and online forums that showcase new market solutions, generating real business benefits. Led by vendor and user community needs, we focus on topical and business-critical issues.
Today, Imago events, such as Digital Transformation EXPO, IP EXPO Manchester, UC Expo, Cyber Security Europe and Cyber Security Manchester continue, to deliver attendees in their thousands.
The main responsibility for the role is to sell the cyber portfolio, including stands, seminars and targeted sponsorship packages; to achieve the sales targets within the Account Manager’s designated area.
The role will focus on delivering new business and selling to your existing accounts through face-to-face meetings, telesales and email proposals. Attending industry events and conferences as required.
The company is growing fast and expanding its portfolio internationally so there may be some international travel if required by the company
- Achieve revenue targets across all shows
- Prospecting - Identifying and pre-qualifying potential new customers, closing new business to hit growth targets outlined in the sales plan this will include progressing deals through to signed contract stage
- Accurate weekly and monthly sales forecasting
- Hitting Salesforce activities and targets
- Opportunities x 50 per week
- Modifications x 10 per week
- Activities x 50 per week
- Conduct regular face-to-face meetings a month
- Minimum of 25 x calls per day
- Arrange planning zone calls before each event to ensure the customer is prepared and is aware of all sales, marketing and PR opportunities
- Understanding our customers’ business to deliver pertinent packages to meet their requirements
- Developing strong product knowledge regarding all Imago events including demographics, content focuses and customer profiles
- Being fully aware of the competitive event and media landscape – visit as many as possible planned with your manager
- Administration – maintaining CRM to a high level and ensuring all contract paperwork and show floor plans are accurate and up to date
- Ensure that all organisational and administrative matters are performed in line with Imago procedures and timings.
- Liaising with marketing and operations to ensure the packages are delivered to expectations
- Assisting with credit control issues as required
- Being an ambassador for our company maintaining high personal standards and levels of customer service
- Building strong market knowledge through monitoring websites, reading publications, speaking to customers, attending events etc.
- To ensure clients’ needs are continually served with innovative options – content and commercially.
Knowledge & Skills and Behaviours:
- Ability to plan for the short, medium and long term
- Ability to coach, lead and mentor a team to deliver sales targets
- Experience at managing incoming marketing/Pardot leads
- Determination to exceed expectations and problem solve
- Effective communicator internally & externally
- A hungry, motivated and competitive self-starter
- Strong commercial acumen, relationship builder & contributor of ideas
- Ability to deliver new business revenues
- Ability to grow existing revenues
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Adept at networking & able to socialize productively
- Experience of international sales preferred
- Experience on Salesforce preferred
- Comfortable at being a brand ambassador for Imago Techmedia
At Clarion our people are at the absolute heart of what we do. We're proud that our core values of PASSION, CARE, IMAGINATION and TRUST define the way we carry out our work across all of our exhibitions and conferences. If you share our values and want to be a part of a successful, dynamic and creative global business then we want to hear from you. To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com and state the role that you are applying for in the subject line.