Sales Executive - Phacilitate
- Closing date: 30-Nov-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: HR Team
- Location: London, UK
- Company name: Clarion Events Ltd
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.clarionevents.com
As part of our strategic pillar of customer centricity, the successful candidate will help Phacilitate “place exceptional customer outcomes and experiences at the heart of our approach to business”.
In a dynamic sales role, you’ll be managing and growing your own client base in the life science sector. Raising awareness and selling bespoke sponsorship, exhibition and advertising packages for one of the leading brands in advanced therapies. Phacilitate’s portfolio of events, websites and digital content lab are leaders in the life science sector and this would be a great role for someone with an interest in the future of healthcare.
You’ll be contacting senior decision makers to understand their business challenges and helping them to evaluate if our products and services can accelerate their business objectives.
Join the revolution!
You’ll have media sales experience, fantastic communication and organisational skills, have a positive attitude and be compelling when presenting a solution both on the phone and face-to-face.
We place significance on customer satisfaction and the right candidate will understand the importance of speed and attention to detail when it comes to delivering exceptional customer service.
The ideal candidate will be motivated to learn and be smart enough to quickly understand the dynamics of the regenerative medicine ecosystem. We will provide training and mentoring to make you the best that you can be and you will be supported by a great team.
- Telephone sales to existing and potential accounts to meet sales revenue targets
- Writing commercial proposals for sponsorship, exhibition and digital content
- Ownership of sell side delegate attendees to our events, using it as an opportunity to build new relationships for sponsorship
- Proactively seeking new opportunities through Salesforce and Pardot, engaging with new prospects in a timely manner
- Building our sell side universe via Phacilitate Supplier Directory
- Maintaining key customer satisfaction objectives
- Effectively resolving customer issues both in the office and on site
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with customers, partners and the rest of the team
- Keeping abreast of market developments and identifying and researching new growth areas
- Visiting clients when necessary
- Attending industry functions and relevant exhibitions when required (this may include global travel and overnight stays)
- Ensuring that all sales administration is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner
- Working on site during the build-up, open period and breakdown of shows
- Liaising with the finance department to assist in deposit and debt collection where necessary
- Attending training courses as directed by the line manager
- At all times representing Clarion Events in a professional manner
Knowledge, Skills, Attitude and Behaviour:
- Previous experience in a life science media sales role preferable but not essential. However, a proven track record in a similar sales role is expected
- Demonstrable knowledge of the sales process and handling objections
- An interest in healthcare
- The ability to work both independently and in a team
- A hunger to reach and exceed targets
- A tenacious ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to work calmly under pressure
- Quick with initiative and not afraid to suggest and try out new ideas
- Assertive, confident and creative
- Passionate about customer care
- Strong drive and ambition
- Good IT skills and experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM system
- Effective active listening and communication skills
At Clarion our people are at the absolute heart of what we do. We're proud that our core values of PASSION, CARE, IMAGINATION and TRUST define the way we carry out our work across all of our exhibitions and conferences. If you share our values and want to be a part of a successful, dynamic and creative global business then we want to hear from you. To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the role that you are applying for in the subject line.