- Closing date: 25-Jan-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Felicity Fieldsend
- Location: Brighton
- Company name: Diversified Communications UK
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01273 063 849
- Website: http://www.divcom.co.uk/vacancies/
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are currently recruiting a full time Sales Executive to sell on our annual trade event Natural & Organic Products Europe which is made up of Natural Health, Wellbeing and Living, Natural Beauty and Natural Food. The specific sales role would be to sell on the Natural Food show.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, focused sales professional, who enjoys selling on the phone and is looking to develop their career in sales.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record in sales; with great customer service skills at the heart of everything they do. You will confident at selling on the phone and face to face with a consultative approach and the ability to confidently close sales. Strong communication and organisation skills are a must, with excellent attention to detail, as well as superb account management skills.
- Selling both on the telephone and face to face
- Account management to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- To identify and develop new business
- To attend relevant trade shows both in the UK and Europe
- To ensure that individual and team sales targets are met
- To provide excellent customer service
- To help and support with our related event, Natural Products Scandinavia as well as other events where required
- Collaborate with other departments such as operations, marketing, and finance, to ensure delivery of client needs
- To write sales emails, reports, newsletters, copy for visitor and exhibitor campaigns.
- Stay up to date on relevant industry knowledge and research market.
- Responsible for social media on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for NPS
- Updating and maintaining all systems relevant to the event, including exhibitor database, sales figures, contracts and floorplan.
- Assist Manager with administration work and sales contracts.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A proven track record in selling face to face or on the phone – Ideally in events but not essential
- The ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills with Word, Excel and ideally Powerpoint
- A positive “Can do” attitude as well as a strong team player
- Competitive salary, depending on experience plus commission
- 25 days holiday entitlement per annum in additional to Bank Holidays
- Matched pension contribution
- Gym membership
- Cash back health care plan
- Various social activities throughout the year.
- Start Date: Immediately.