- Closing date: 25-Jun-2021
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Grant Elrick
- Company name: Messe Frankfurt UK
- Email: email@example.com
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for hitting sales targets across the given portfolio of leads and prospects
- Calling lapsed exhibitors, as well as cold calling new business
- Visiting competitor trade shows
- Be immaculate with administration (CRM, bookings)
- Research trade magazines, online, other events to look for prospects
- Gain deep understanding of automotive industry
- Chase outstanding monies if required
Essential Skills and Experience
Experience in all areas of responsibility (above) are required, as well as:
- Selling - following a clear sales process. We are looking for a first-class questioner, listener and presenter, with the ability to close
- Clear verbal communication skills
- Good written communication skills
- Highly professional approach
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Determination and hard work
- Exhibition and digital sales
Working at Messe Frankfurt UK
Based near Guildford, in Surrey, the Messe Frankfurt UK team work to achieve the same kind of community of shared ideas within our team that we try to promote with our events.
Although part of the world's biggest trade fair organiser with their own exhibition grounds, and supported by 2,600 employees at 30 worldwide locations, our tight-knit team of 15 here in the UK maintains the entrepreneurial feel of an SME. Despite the uncertainty the global pandemic has caused, Messe Frankfurt has existed for 800 years and is committed to weathering the storm.
Our UK team is responsible for the following:
- UK sales agent of Messe Frankfurt’s global portfolio of shows
- Organising trade fairs in the UK, such as Automechanika Birmingham
- Providing digital products to the UK market, such as Autoresource
Working at Messe Frankfurt UK means being part of a fast-paced yet nurturing team. Each staff member works with their line manager to create personal development plans, that are reassessed on a quarterly basis. These are not based solely around daily tasks and targets, but long and medium-term personal development and improvement.
Messe Frankfurt UK have in place many ways to enrich and improve our employee's wellbeing professionally, mentally, personally and physically, such as our cycle to work scheme, idea of the month, ongoing training and team building.
This job offers a competitive salary plus commission.
If you would like to apply for this rare opportunity, please contact our Sales Director Grant Elrick directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter as soon as possible.