Senior / sales executive - Natural Food Show
- Closing date: 13-Dec-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Carol Dunning
- Location: Brighton
- Company name: Diversified Communications UK
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.naturalproducts.co.uk; www.divcom.co.uk
Due to an internal promotion, we are recruiting for a full time Sales/Senior Sales Executive to work with us on The Natural Food Show which is part of Natural & Organic Products Europe. We are looking for someone to join our team who has a passion for food who can immerse themselves in the role and enjoy being part of a successful team.
Natural & Organic Products Europe trade show is Europe’s leading trade show, which takes place every year at ExCel London. NOPE has served the natural and organic industry for over 20 years, and attracts UK and Overseas trade buyers, distributors, wholesalers and independent health food stores all looking for finished products in the health and wellbeing market.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, focused sales professional who wants to thrive in their next role. The successful candidate must be confident at selling on the phone and face to face with a consultative approach, strong communication and organisation skills are a must, with excellent attention to detail, as well as superb account management skills and the ability to confidentially convert sales.
Diversified Communications is the UK division of a successful international exhibition and conference company with over 100 events globally. Already well-established, with numerous successful events in the UK, the company is set to continue to expand significantly over the next few years. We pride ourselves on providing a fun and inspiring workplace, combined with an entrepreneurial, 'can-do', attitude. We'll offer a vibrant working environment — our modern offices are right in the heart of Brighton.
This role involves, selling stand space, sponsorship packages and key account management.
- Selling both on the telephone and face to face, with a consultative selling approach
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Attending relevant industry events /competitor trade shows & conferences
- Ensuring that individual and team sales targets are met
- Key Account Management
- Providing excellent customer relations at all times
- Working closely with other departments such as Operations, Marketing, and Finance, to ensure delivery of client needs
- Writing sales emails, reports, newsletters, and excellent copy for exhibitor sales campaigns
- Keeping abreast with the latest industry news online, social media and attending events
- Updating and maintaining all systems relevant to the event, including exhibitor database, sales figures and contracts and floorplan
- Assisting Group Event Director with administration work, contracts, and requests
- Providing weekly sales reports on new business opportunities and demonstrate strong pipeline management skills
- Sharing responsibility for Social Media on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Equivalent of 2+ years of dedicated sales experience
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Ideally experience within the events and exhibition industry but not essential
- The ability to meet and exceed sales target
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Must have a strong knowledge of MS office suite, including Word, ExCel, PowerPoint and additionally CRM system Salesforce would be ideal but not essential.
- Positive friendly attitude
- Attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial in nature - who can execute ideas
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday entitlement per annum in addition to Bank Holidays.
- Matched Pension contribution.
- Excellent company benefits including healthcare cover, gym membership, cycle to work scheme.
- A great working environment with lots of social activities.
- Start Date: ASAP.
Diversified is committed to equal opportunities to all, irrespective of age, religion or sexual orientation, ethical or national origin, gender, race, disability and in line with the 2010 Equalities Act. Our commitment is based on ethical beliefs because we value a diverse customer base and the individualism each employee brings to our business.
Equal opportunity is about good, fair employment practices which make sound business sense. Every person has the right to work and do business in an environment free from discrimination and harassment.
By applying for this job, you acknowledge that your information may be processed by our HR team for the purposes of reviewing your application for employment. By submitting your application, you agree to your information being stored on file for up to three months and might be used to consider other suitable job opportunities.
Your information may be shared with internal departments to support future applications. You can withdraw your application at any time and your details will be deleted from our records – You can do this by contacting us directly on 01273 645110.
All selected candidates are subject to passing reference checks prior to employment.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the UK