New sales role at F2F Events Ltd
- Closing date: 27-Sep-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Tom Treverton
- Location: Edlesborough, Bucks
- Company name: F2F Events Ltd
- Email: Tom@f2fevents.co.uk
- Telephone: 01442 289920
- Website: http://www.f2fevents.co.uk
F2F seek an ambitious person looking for the right opportunity to become a top sales professional in the exhibitions industry.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for sales and prove they have the drive to capitalise on the huge potential of this role.
Bottom line: character beats experience. F2F is built on a culture of great people, working hard and working together to achieve success. Techniques can be taught, but the right attitude is a fundamental requirement from the get-go.
F2F employees are positive people, who believe you never ‘know it all’ nor stop learning. They are proud of and committed to their business, understand the necessity of teamwork and take full responsibility for their part in F2F’s progress.
The role will initially focus on an exciting consumer event portfolio at multiple locations, within ‘hot’ markets, centring on healthier lifestyle trends including plant-based, free from and natural & organic. A personal interest in these themes is beneficial, but not essential.
Our huge attending audiences deserve the very best exhibiting brands (from start-ups to household names) and it’s your mission to find them and commit them to our events.
The successful applicant will be able to:
- ‘Shoulder’ and hit personal sales targets
- Demonstrate previous experience and success in tele-sales (to existing and potential clients)
- Proactively stay abreast of market developments and consistently research new sales leads and opportunities (this should always be part of your working day)
- Handle incoming enquires via phone, email, website and social media
- Make proactive enquires via phone, email, website and social media
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with exhibitors, sponsors and partners
- Arrange and execute prospect sales meetings and customer account management meetings
- Create and execute show-based sales PowerPoint presentations
- Independently develop, then be able to report on their own personal sales strategy for hitting targets
- Complete all sales administration to a high standard; consistently and in a timely manner
- Take direction and accept constructive criticism from management and peers, then respond positively
- Understand that trying and failing is necessary, and far better than not trying at all
- Accept prospect rejection as ‘part of the job’
- Determine relevant events to visit and conduct face-to-face prospect introductions and account management conversations (within the UK and potentially overseas)
- Respect their F2F colleagues and the processes and values of the business