NEW Digital Marketing Executive position
- Closing date: 24-Jan-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Liezl Orenzo-Javier
- Location: Wallington
- Company name: PPMA Ltd
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be capable of undertaking marketing activity and working with a small team. This is as much a hands-on role as it is a creative one. The ability to quickly understand our specific market place will be encouraged by support from experienced association staff. This position requires a high level of IT and digital skills. The use of software packages and CRM systems in creating marketing campaigns, database handling and the maintenance and creation of web pages is a significant part of this role.
Working with the Assistant Marketing Manager, this role will have an influence across all departments within the association including trade shows, publishing, training seminars, membership, communications and the website.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experience of latest methods in delivering marketing communications via web, social media, digital media etc.
- Good understanding of digital marketing: PPC, SEO, Social and Web
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords. You will be liaising with our digital advertising agency
- Experience of creating digital campaigns (support from Assistant Marketing Manager)
- The candidate will be expected to clearly demonstrate examples of experience or training in the skills described above to be considered for the position.
- Good communications skills
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere)
- A clear and logical thinker willing to contribute to preparing plans and budgets
- You are likely to be A level/university educated with appropriate marketing or event qualifications
KEY QUALITIES NEEDED:
- A clear and open communicator especially on the telephone
- Creative vision with an ability to “think outside of the box”
- The ability to work with a very broad range of personnel
- Ability to manage your time and meet deadlines
- Willingness to work extra hours in leadup to the Show
- Digitally savvy and tech minded
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing position