New Business Manager - Imago
- Closing date: 31-May-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: HR Team
- Location: London, UK
- Company name: Clarion Events Ltd
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.clarionevents.com
Imago Techmedia – Clarion’s leading event series focusing on disruptive technologies and digital transformation - are seeking an ambitious, talented and target driven new business manager. The candidate will work with a highly dedicated team across two market leading exhibitions; IP EXPO Manchester and IP EXPO Europe.
Imago Techmedia has grown at 14% per year since 2014 making it a fast paced, exciting environment to work in. We excel in creating cutting-edge events that showcase new market solutions, generating real business benefits. Led by vendor and user community needs, we focus on topical and business-critical issues.
This year, the IP EXPO series is rebranding to Digital Transformation Expo (DTX) allowing us to expand and sell in to world’s leading solutions providers in Cyber Security, DevOps, Artificial Intelligence, IOT and Blockchain. This is a significant opportunity, tailor made for someone hungry to progress their sales career at one of the world’s leading event organizers.
With the digital transformation market forecast to grow at 19.1% annually up to 2022, this is the perfect time for you to leap into a rapid growth sector. It is also an incredible time to join Clarion as we roll out our ‘sales velocity’ training program which will help you to build skills and fast track your career.
Visit our YouTube Channel to get a feel for how Imago Techmedia delivers world class events.
- Revenue accountability for your DTX new business target
- Prospecting and sourcing your own relevant new business leads to create opportunities from untapped vendor categories.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with our customers
- Maximize business from existing accounts
- Keeping abreast of market developments to identify new growth areas for sales
- Developing strong product knowledge regarding all Imago events including demographics, content focuses and customer profiles
- Working with your ExProm marketing manager to convert sales qualified leads in a timely manner (benchmark to contact within 24 hours)
- Developing and tailoring effective proposals / sales stories
- Attending ‘Velocity’ sales training to build skills and support your professional development
- Ability to manage time effectively, ensuring high productivity levels
- Achieving Clarion Group benchmark’s for KPI activities (see ‘Salesforce*’) and hit 25 calls /day
- Demonstrate the ability to make 60-90 minutes of outbound calls per day
- Provide customer feedback to your show managers to enhance our new business proposition.
- Visiting clients when necessary / appropriate
- Liaising with marketing and operations to ensure the packages are delivered to expectations
- Working on site during the buildup, open period and breakdown of all the shows
- Liaising with the whole show team including marketing, ops, finance to ensure maximum delivery for your clients, ensuring any issues are headed off before they become an issue.
- Liaising with the Finance department to assist in debt collection where necessary, flagging up early to the Head of Sales and Finance team, any potential ‘risk/bad debt’ clients.
- At all times representing Clarion Events in a professional manner
- Support & promote a positive & collaborative team environment
- Ensuring that all sales admin is completed on time and to a high standard (Clean Your Room)
- Providing management with accurate pipeline forecasts in weekly sales meeting
- Log 50 activities a week
- Add 10 new prospects a week
- Modify 15 pipeline opportunities a week
Knowledge, Skills and Behaviors:
- Demonstrates effective active listening and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven track record in a similar sales role making high volume sales activities and achieving/ exceeding targets.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the sales process – previous sales training courses highly advantageous
- An interest in disruptive technology preferred
- The ability to work both independently and as a team player
- To work calmly under pressure
- A hunger to reach and exceed targets
- A tenacious ‘can do’ approach to work
- Quick with initiative and not afraid to try out ideas
- Assertive, Confident, Creative and Tenacious
- Ambitious and driven
- Passionate about customers
- Trust and credibility amongst our potential customer base
- Intelligent, resourceful, astute, with strong commercial acumen
- The ability to quickly and intimately understand our business model, the needs of our clients and their motivations for attending our events
- A proactive, constructive and solution-focused approach
- An ability and desire to identify and exploit opportunities that add value for all key stakeholders and open up new revenue streams
- Well organized, self-disciplined, with a focus on getting things done
At Clarion our people are at the absolute heart of what we do. We're proud that our core values of PASSION, CARE, IMAGINATION and TRUST define the way we carry out our work across all of our exhibitions and conferences. If you share our values and want to be a part of a successful, dynamic and creative global business then we want to hear from you. To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the role that you are applying for in the subject line.