Multi-media Sales Talent (with languages)
- Closing date: 21-Nov-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Amy Weston
- Location: Sutton
- Company name: DVV Media HR Group Ltd
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.railwaygazette.com
You will need to have a keen eye for detail, good written communication skills and the ability to confidently approach international companies. Previous experience in a sales role or university degree would be desirable but not essential. You will need to be self-motivated, as well as an effective team player.
- Contribute to the revenue budgets across the Railway Gazette Group portfolio
- Strategically plan your international field sales activity to coincide with visits to international exhibitions within your area
- Maximise revenue through development of key accounts and new business within your territory
- Meet monthly revenue targets set by the Commercial Manager
- Pro-actively source new leads for the portfolio
You will need:
- Excellent face to face and telephone communication skills
- Confident and friendly manner
- Ability to write tailored proposals to match clients requirements
- Be resilient and focused
- 2 years’ experience working in media sales (desirable but not essential).
- Language skills in German/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese (desirable but not essential.)
Following the successful completion of a significant investment in the rail portfolios digital offering, this is a chance to join a small professional team within an expanding company who have offices located in South and Central London, Singapore & New York.
We offer both sales training and continuing professional development, competitive salary, uncapped bonus and pension scheme.