Marketing Manager - Oil & Gas
- Closing date: 30-Sep-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: HR Team
- Location: London, UK
- Company name: Clarion Events Ltd
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.clarionevents.com
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and creative Marketing Manager to join the Energy Council’s growing Marketing team in London. The successful candidate will help to plan, organise and execute innovative marketing campaigns primarily across Europe, Asia and Africa.
The brand occupies a market leading position in Europe (London, Paris), North America (Houston, NYC, Toronto, Mexico City), APAC (Singapore, Malaysia, China), South America (Argentina, Colombia), and Africa (Senegal, Cape Town) - providing conferences and large scale events for energy executives and the finance and investor community.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, articulate and dedicated Marketing Manager to deliver bespoke marketing campaigns on time and within budget. The ideal candidate would have experience as a Senior Marketing Executive with a strong track record of delivering results with the event industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and implementation of exceptional global marketing campaigns, delivered on time and within budget. The ideal candidate will have brilliant attention to detail, be highly creative and an excellent team player with the ability to manage multiple projects to a high standard.
- Managing and segmenting data, identifying gaps, developing new data sources and implementing a data build plan
- Data hygiene, analysis of audience attributes, data segmentation, data classification and enrichment, analysis of audience engagement, reporting across all channels and activities
- Writing and proofing copy for a range of marketing platforms & materials including websites, social media, emails and brochures
- Maintaining and updating conference websites
- Manage the execution and roll out of all email campaigns and journeys from start to finish
- Establish KPIs and configure standard reports to measure tactic and campaign success optimizing future campaigns based on these learnings
- Support the Marketing Automation Team
- Planning and delivering cross-channel marketing campaigns with Conference Managers in line with the event or project objectives
- Assisting with the design, production and distribution of all promotional materials relating to the portfolio
Knowledge and Skills:
- Previous experience in a marketing role
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing practices and channels such as Google Analytics, SEO, PPC and social media
- Familiarity with SalesForce and Pardot (or similar alternative platforms)
- Working in a CMS
- Knowledge of managing email and marketing automation
- A proven track record of assisting in successful marketing communications campaigns
- Good knowledge of digital marketing practices
- Proven understanding of tracking and response reporting
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-tasking and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise relevant tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
At Clarion our people are at the absolute heart of what we do. We're proud that our core values of PASSION, CARE, IMAGINATION and TRUST define the way we carry out our work across all of our exhibitions and conferences. If you share our values and want to be a part of a successful, dynamic and creative global business then we want to hear from you. To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the role that you are applying for in the subject line.