Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover
- Closing date: 15-Aug-2022
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Dominic Parker
- Company name: Arc
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.agriconnect.com/careers
Team and Budget and Revenue Management
- Activation of the Audience Marketing Strategy for Digital and Print brands working with the Head of Marketing and digital marketing colleagues and content teams.
- Work with Head of Marketing to agree and meet audience engagement, subscription revenue targets. Work with the Client Marketing Manager to agree marketing plans for all FG brands including FG Buy and Sell and Marts the Heart.
- Weekly and qtr. re forecast reporting on audience growth, registrations and revenues from membership/subs and products that drive engagement and revenue such as FG Buy and Sell and Marts the Heart.
- Budget management/forecasting for print and digital audience-based marketing campaigns and working with the Head of Digital, Head of Marketing, Data and Insight/SEO Paid Media Manager to agree the paid media budget.
- Provide regular management reports to demonstrate impact of the audience marketing on customer NPS metrics and revenue.
- Manage the Customer Services Executive and Marketing Executive for rewards, renewals and retention.
Branding and Segmentation Strategy
- You’ll work with the Head of Marketing to utilise agreed personas to deliver our segmentation strategy, and map customer journeys that will lead to increased digital engagement, digital registrations, and subscriptions.
- You’ll grow awareness of the Agriconnect brands as the place to go to support UK farming sector.
- Feed into customer research and insight programmes for Agriconnect brands collaborating with key stakeholders across the business.
- You’ll meet with customers on a regular basis to ensure there is a clear understanding of customer needs.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all audiences and critically review all campaign leads to ensure that they reflect the right audience.
Content, social media and full Channel Marketing
- Create registration/membership and subscription packages that people want at a price they want with support from the Head of Marketing.
- Create content led campaigns that engage and inspire our audience across digital and print brands.
- Manage the full marketing channel activity for audience marketing, SEO, Direct mail campaigns, Ad strategies, email, events.
- Manage special offers to our farming audience and campaigns that drive new visitors, and subscriptions and support our classified sales team on creating demand for FG brands such as FG Buy and Sell and Marts the Heart.
- Attend external exhibitions to drive awareness of the full range of Agriconnect brands.
- Feed into PR activity needed to raise awareness of our print and digital brands with our farming audience working with the Content and Social Media Manager to drive visitors to our content hub/website.
- Review Cart and ecommerce tracking to ensure we are getting the best conversion.
- Support social media activity for digital and print brands working with the Content and Social Media Marketing Manager.
- Marketing of Podcasts and webinars to drive engagement with our farming audience and visitors to our content hub/website.
- Working on email marketing across audience campaigns to drive engagement with our digital brands and turn registered users and newsletter users into subscribers.
Data and Technology
- Work with the Data Intelligence Manager to meet and improve audience data capture and quality.
- Support the data management for controlled circulation of DF and AF, print and digital.
- GA data studio management – set up goals to track conversion working with the digital team and marketing managers to agree goals and track digital behaviour consistently across all digital channels for our farming audience.
- Support the Head of Marketing in improving new and repeat visitor, increased engagement to our digital content hub/website.
Proven history in
- Creating clear marketing strategies that meet the needs of customer
- Membership marketing and subscriptions
- Managing and developing individuals and teams
- Data-driven thinking and highly analytical
- Marketing management and full channel knowledge
- Experience in Marketing, Communications, or related field and a professional qualification
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role, with significant B2B marketing experience with an impressive performance record
- Ability to analyse campaign performance and report on successes
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong stakeholder management skills
In return as our Marketing Manager, we offer:
- 25 days holiday pro rata
- an extra day off for your birthday
- group personal pension plan with company matching up to 6%
- free life assurance equivalent to four times basic salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- free parking
- ongoing training and development
- excellent opportunities for career development as the company continues to grow
We believe that creating a culture of diversity will help to maximise everybody is potential and achieve superior business results. We aim to harness differences to create a productive environment in which everybody feels valued, where their talents are being fully utilised and in which organisational goals are met.
This job description is subject to regular review and may change to meet the business needs.
Agriconnect is the largest multi-platform agricultural information business in the UK. Our brands reach deeply into all the major agricultural sectors – arable, dairy, livestock, agricultural machinery, finance, and equipment. We take a farmer-centric approach to media. Our job is to help farmers run their farms more efficiently and make better purchasing decisions. There are many ways in which we can do this – magazines, websites, webinars, podcasts, conferences, events, and marketplaces.