Marketing Manager - Imago
- Closing date: 28-Feb-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: HR Team
- Location: London, UK
- Company name: Clarion Events Ltd
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.clarionevents.com
To be responsible for the implementation of marketing communications and campaigns of the highest standard to be delivered across multiple channels on time and within budget.
To plan, develop and implement comprehensive marketing campaigns working directly in collaboration with the wider marketing team.
Manage and monitor budgets, provide accurate forecasts and feed into the budget setting process.
Regularly report and feedback on marketing metrics ensuring that we are tracking all elements of the campaigns as effectively as we can. Provide post campaign effectiveness reports and recommend on-going improvements through written documents and verbal presentations.
Demonstrate excellent copywriting skills with the ability to write clear, concise copy for all forms of marketing communications including website, emails, brochures, direct marketing and press releases.
Organises and plans the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with all stakeholders.
In collaboration with a Marketing Executive deliver marketing campaign channels, including but not restricted to the following:
- Deliver strategic email campaigns using the marketing platform - Write copy, build and send emails
- Data segmentation and management for campaigns including analysing, identifying and sourcing data for growth areas
- Maintaining and updating website content and SEO
- Track, monitor and amend spend in search and social campaigns where required as indicated by management
- Helps maintain social media accounts
- Assisting with the PR activity of our PR agency, writing campaign brief, targets and reviewing material
- Plan and direct the telemarketing campaign through liaising with account manager and telemarketers
- Working with key media partners to secure valuable external promotions for the conferences
- Identify media advertising opportunities and budget
- Assisting with the design, production and distribution of all promotional materials, including direct marketing, brochures & collateral, blogs, copy writing, visuals etc.
- Manage and respond to customer service tickets in a timely manner.
Helps maintain excellent client and supplier relationships through superior customer service skills.
Assisting with the data research and the on-going detailed analysis and evaluation of marketing campaign.
Creates and delivers graphs and reports of campaign data analysis.
Maintain best working practice across all marketing channels.
Support and uphold the company data protection policy.
Keeps client information confidential.
Work onsite at events carrying out various duties where required.
Knowledge & Skills and Behaviours:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise relevant tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Literate and numerate
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
- Financial awareness & general maths skills
- Knowledge of IT market is preferable but not essential
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Exhibit a “can-do” attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate creative flair
- Articulate and naturally persuasive
- Exemplary verbal and written English
- Commercially minded and motivated to succeed
- Highly organised and flexible
- A keen interest in developing a Marketing career
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field