- Closing date: 30-Jun-2021
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Richard Ainsworth
- Location: Twickenham
- Company name: Easyfairs UK & Global
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.easyfairs.com/
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing Aesthetics team which covers two established trade exhibitions, a leading industry awards event, a medical journal and digital platform. Additionally, throughout the pandemic, the team has launched a new consumer brand, Beyond Beauty, adding a further consumer magazine and event to the already established portfolio of media in the medical aesthetic sector. Collectively, our portfolio is unrivalled, and this is a hugely exciting opportunity.
The focus of this role is to create and manage the marketing campaigns across the portfolio. You will work in close collaboration with the Head of Marketing and Event Manager to promote the brand-new consumer launch event and publication, Beyond Beauty, the Aesthetics journal and online platform, the Aesthetics Conference and Exhibition, the Aesthetics Awards and CCR.
Growth opportunity in this sector and portfolio is exciting, the candidate therefore needs to be ambitious, agile and reactive, with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Through its mission 'visit the future', Easyfairs is ambitious and driven to provide life-changing events for the communities it serves. With over 220 events, 28,000 exhibitors and 1.2m visitors, across 10 venues and 17 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing events businesses in the world. More importantly, we offer a fantastic working environment in our Twickenham office and a company culture where talent and success are rewarded – and where having fun is one of our corporate values.
The main focus of this role is to plan and implement the marketing campaigns for the events, journal and digital platform including the development of strategies and partnerships, targets, marketing mix, content & features, and full marketing budget management. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with the Editor & Communications Manager, the Marketing Manager will develop and produce both print and digital marketing material that drives uptake and participation with the annual events and monthly journal. The Marketing Manager will also be responsible for overseeing the functionality and growth of the brands’ websites; enhancing their existing presence and developing new additions to the product range. You will have one marketing executive reporting directly to you.
- Development and execution of end-to-end marketing campaigns to drive maximum revenues, subscribers, ticket sales and visitor numbers
- Planning and management of the marketing budget
- Research and propose opportunities for further growth of the events and portfolio
- Relationship building with visitors, exhibitors and prospects to improve your market knowledge and input your findings into the development of the events
- Management of media partnerships to generate maximum exposure and coverage of the events and journal
- Ownership of email and social media campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, WordPress and other integrated tools
- Management of social media marketing activities and campaigns
- Management of comprehensive digital marketing plans in line with online behaviours
- Project management of the marketing campaign, managing all stakeholders to meet deadlines
- Devise and produce written content for both print and digital communications (journal advertising, email campaigns, social media and PR) liaising with in-house designers on branding and managing external agents
- Management of website updates
- Management of data plans together with data manager, and keeping abreast of database performance through analysis
- Discovery and presentation of campaign effectiveness through statistical analysis of the events
- Management of marketing executive
Essential skills and experience
- 4 years or more in marketing, with at least 1 year in exhibitions, events or publishing
- Big picture thinking, adaptability and resilience are key attributes of your character
- High competency across of all forms of communication – you love talking on the phone and having face to face conversations, but also have excellent written communication skills
- Strong analytical approach to your work but balance this with creativity
- Ability to work independently with confidence to take decisions
- Ability to hit simultaneous deadlines and work under pressure
- Extremely well-organised and have excellent presentation skills
- Competent use of most Microsoft Office products
- High attention to detail
- Excellent copywriting and proofing skills
- Well-organised with excellent presentation skills
- Interest in healthcare and/or medical aesthetics
Through its mission 'visit the future', Easyfairs is ambitious and driven to provide life-changing events for the communities it serves. With over 220 events, 28,000 exhibitors and 1.2m visitors, across 10 venues and 17 countries, we are one of the fastest growing events businesses in the world!
What are we like to work for?
Where talent development and having fun are part of our company values, Easyfairs is a very dynamic and exciting company to be part of, with over 750 lively and energetic team members. We offer not only an exciting opportunity to be part of this epic journey, but also fantastic career development. Working for us is very rewarding. Be ready to be challenged daily, recognised openly, and to be part of an ambitious growth trajectory!
The Aesthetics and CCR portfolio comprises media and events servicing the medical aesthetics profession and industry. The product range currently includes a monthly journal publication with over 10,000 subscribers, strong online and social presence and three annual events; the Aesthetics Awards, the Aesthetics Conference and Exhibition and CCR.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter via https://jobs.easyfairs.uk/jobs/1195427-marketing-manager