- Closing date: 31-Jul-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Jacqui Walker
- Location: Home based with Head Office in York
- Company name: CHS GROUP
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01904 406325
- Website: http://www.chsgroupuk.com
About the company
CHS Group connects hotels and venues with UK event professionals by creating amazing events that people want to be part of.
We currently organise:
- The Conference and Hospitality Show, a trade show with over 230 exhibitors in West Yorkshire (www.conferenceandhospitalityshow.co.uk)
- CHS Awards, an awards programme recognising hotels/venues and individuals within the hospitality industry (www.chsawards.co.uk)
- Independent Venue Roadshows, a series of meet the buyer events for independently owned hotels and venues (www.chsgroupuk.com)
- Various industry related events such as conferences and dinners.
As a team we are results-driven, commercially minded, self-motivated and entrepreneurial. We are ambitious, vibrant, hard working and energetic. To join our team you must share our values and team culture and you will be rewarded with flexible working, respect, a fun place to work and a role that you can be proud of.
The duties are but are not limited to:
- Set strategy for each event with the Marketing Director
- Email campaign management
- Web management of 3 websites - updating and developing website content and landing pages.
- Understanding of SEO and web analytics
- Establishing a range of automated marketing campaigns based on various criteria
- Reviewing existing marketing campaigns across the business and automating where appropriate
- Delivering a steady stream of qualified leads for the organisation
- Researching, sourcing, writing editing and publishing interesting and relevant content including blogs, case studies and testimonials
- Working with our PR Company to re-purpose articles and blogs in line with the content and social strategy
- Work effectively with all partners, sponsors and stakeholders
- Work with our designer to ensure that all content is published within our brand guidelines and using design templates
- Scheduling social media posts and responding effectively to online conversations
- Managing the company LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook accounts
- Weekly reporting
- Attendance at industry events representing the company
Who are we looking for?
We’re on an exciting journey and we’re looking for someone who is fully engaged, thrives on being successful and reporting on their results. We’re looking for someone who will share the feeling that our clients get when they win new business – the buzz, the high, the sense of achievement.
As a team, we love the thrill of smashing targets, supporting each other with our positive energy and showing grit and determination when the going gets tough. We’re still a relatively small team, so whilst you’ll have the support of your Line Manager, we don’t have time to micro-manage – so you’ll need to rely on your own passion and drive to make every day count.
Finally, integrity is key to our culture, so if you’re used to cutting corners or saying ‘that will do’ then this role isn’t for you. You’ll be working with a company that has a great reputation for being open and honest with support from your colleagues who share your passion and drive.
- Minimum 12 months experience in a Marketing Manager role
- Excellent writing skills with a good understanding of social media and content
- Able to repurpose articles, blogs and other content
- Solid understanding of copywriting best practice and SEO
- Good at reporting, tracking coverage and measuring ROI
- Be keen to keep up with new technologies and trends the ability to bring new ideas to the business and drive them through to fruition
- Confident in speaking to exhibitors and visitors to gain case studies and testimonials to be used across social channels
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with, and relate to, all levels
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written communication skills for proofreading and copywriting
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Analytical with the ability to assess empirical evidence to influence decision making
- Organisational skills, prioritising and working across projects
- Consistently delivering quality work
- Experience in the events/exhibitions industry
- Experience is updating website content within Wordpress and using Hubspot
- Experience managing a remote team
We are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply please complete our application form and submit your CV via this link: https://blog.chsgroupuk.com/we-are-looking-for-a-new-marketing-manager