- Closing date: 30-Jun-2021
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Richard Ainsworth
- Location: Twickenham
- Company name: Easyfairs UK & Global
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.easyfairs.com/
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our growing Aesthetics team which covers two established trade exhibitions, a leading industry awards event, a medical journal and digital platform. Excitingly, throughout the pandemic the team has launched a new consumer brand, Beyond Beauty, adding a further consumer magazine and event to the already established portfolio of media in the medical aesthetic sector. Collectively, our portfolio is unrivalled.
The main focus of this role is to execute the marketing campaigns promoting the brand-new consumer launch event and publication, Beyond Beauty, as well as supporting on the marketing for the Aesthetics journal and online platform, Aesthetics Conference and Exhibition, and CCR (Clinical, Cosmetic, Regenerative) event.
Growth opportunity in this sector and portfolio is exciting, the candidate therefore needs to be ambitious, agile and reactive, with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Through its mission 'visit the future', Easyfairs is ambitious and driven to provide life-changing events for the communities it serves. With over 220 events, 28,000 exhibitors and 1.2m visitors, across 10 venues and 17 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing events businesses in the world. More importantly, we offer a fantastic working environment in our Twickenham office and a company culture where talent and success are rewarded – and where having fun is one of our corporate values.
About the role
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to work on our renowned Aesthetics portfolio, predominantly focussing on a brand-new consumer launch event and publication, Beyond Beauty.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working closely with the event and editorial teams, the Marketing Executive will play a key role in delivering the marketing campaigns for our 4 events and 2 publications.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Establishing relationships and managing partnerships with media, associations and a range of suppliers.
- Generating subscriptions for the Beyond Beauty magazine
- Planning and execution of Social Media campaigns
- Planning and execution of PPC campaigns
- Responsibility for the creation of on-point marketing collateral across the full mix of print, online, social and email channels.
- Delivering that collateral through the full mix of channels – print and digital media, email, social and more – with intelligently-managed segmented activity.
- Supporting the marketing of the Awards.
- Working on both the visitor-focused and exhibitor-focused marketing campaigns.
- Playing a key role to ensure the smooth running of the event onsite.
- Reporting and analysis post-event.
What’s more, as part of this role, you will be creating content for, and will have the opportunity to meet, the creative minds behind some of the world’s most iconic medical aesthetic products.
So that’s the role. What about you?
- You are an ambitious marketing executive with experience of the full event marketing mix and you have the energy and drive to succeed in a growing company.
- You are an amazing copywriter who can create sparkling, benefit-led copy.
- You are excellent at sticking to budgets.
- You are a confident communicator and enjoy dealing with people at all levels, both internally within the company and in the market.
- You are comfortable working with systems like WordPress, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and of course Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- You thrive on working under pressure and you have the resilience to keep smiling while doing it – and while you love working in a team, you’re also comfortable working autonomously in your own area of responsibility.
- You have an analytical mind and can pull the big story out of the details.
- You are obsessive about detail. Processes, budgets, deadlines, grammar – these are things you take seriously and you hold yourself to the highest standards in respecting them.
- Experience in consumer marketing or consumer event marketing would be beneficial
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please apply via https://jobs.easyfairs.uk/jobs/1180248-marketing-executive