Marketing Executive - Energy
- Closing date: 30-Nov-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: HR Team
- Location: London, UK
- Company name: Clarion Events Ltd
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and experienced events marketer to join the Clarion Energy team in the London office. The successful candidate will be responsible for executing the marketing campaign for Indian Utility Week (IUW) & POWERGEN India (PGID), the latest addition to Clarion Energy’s global portfolio of events.
Following successful launch of the marketing campaign, several big ticket exhibitors are already signed up for this event. This is a challenging but rewarding role on an event which has huge potential and the chosen candidate must be able to work independently and hit the ground running.
We are looking for a strategic and creative thinker with proven success within B2B event marketing.
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills, be an excellent team player and have the ability to organise their time effectively. The candidate will work alongside the sales & content team in London and our event partner iTEN Media based in India to ensure the successful delivery of IUW/PGID in May 2020.
- Planning and delivering cross-channel marketing campaigns with support from the wider Marketing & Data team in line with the event or project objectives.
- Assisting with the design, production and distribution of all promotional materials relating to IUW & PGID.
- Writing and proofing copy for a range of marketing platforms & materials including websites, social media, emails and brochures.
- Ensure the event websites are fully up to date with latest information, are on message and on brand.
- Working with sponsors, exhibitors and speakers to promote the events with their networks.
- Working with key media & association partners to secure valuable external promotions for the events.
- Working with the Clarion Energy data team to effectively manage and segment data, assisting to identify gaps, develop new data sources and implement a data build plan.
- Provide the Senior Marketing Manager with on-going and comprehensive post campaign reports and recommendations for future improvements.
- Remain up-to-date with latest communications tools and continuously assess their deployment to improve marketing effectiveness.
- Provide social media updates throughout the campaign, utilising the existing wealth of content produced by Clarion Energy’s international array of media titles.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Previous experience in a marketing role.
- A proven track record of assisting in successful marketing communications campaigns.
- Experience using marketing automation and CRM systems (preferably Pardot and Salesforce).
- Good knowledge of digital marketing practices.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise relevant tasks.
At Clarion our people are at the absolute heart of what we do. We're proud that our core values of PASSION, CARE, IMAGINATION and TRUST define the way we carry out our work across all of our exhibitions and conferences. If you share our values and want to be a part of a successful, dynamic and creative global business then we want to hear from you. To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com and state the role that you are applying for in the subject line.