Marketing Executive - 3 month contract, potential to extend
- Closing date: 30-Nov-2019
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Zoe Gale
- Location: London W1 or Sutton, Surrey
- Company name: DVV Media HR Group Ltd
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://employeebenefits.co.uk/events/
- Writing email copy
- Execution of campaigns across various marketing channels predominantly email, social media and display
- Analysis and reporting of campaigns
- Updating and creating pages on the event websites
- Assisting with the design of marketing collateral.
Training will be provided on both our email system and website management system.
- Employee Benefits Connect
- Employee Benefits Awards
- Employee Benefits Live
- Day to day marketing projects
If you’re right for this role, you will:
- Have a degree or equivalent (preferably Marketing or Business)
- Demonstrate previous experience in event, publishing or digital media
- Be passionate about marketing and have a can-do attitude
- Demonstrate fine attention to detail in communications/reporting
- Willing to bring new ideas to help the team achieve their goals.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience with email marketing platforms such as Campaign Master, Pardot, Marketo etc
- Experience with CMS systems
- Experience with Adobe Suite (desirable)
- Experience with Google Analytics (desirable)
- Great eye for design.
Duration: Temporary Hours: 9:30am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday (flexible for the right candidate)
DVV Media International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.