Marketing Assistant & Exhibitor Liaison
- Closing date: 31-Mar-20
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: HR Team
- Company name: Clarion Events Ltd
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A vacancy has arisen within the Consumer department for a full time Marketing Assistant & Exhibitor Liaison on the House & Garden Festival and The Art & Antiques Fair Olympia for a three-month period.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to fast track their marketing career.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, articulate and dedicated temporary Marketing Assistant & Exhibitor Liaison to start immediately. The role would suit someone who is looking for marketing experience and is keen to learn, particularly a recent graduate who is looking for their first role.
The House & Garden Festival brings together three individual events: House & Garden Fair, Spirit of Summer Fair, and The Art & Antiques Fair Olympia. Hosting an outstanding array of independent designers to leading lifestyle brands, the event provides the ultimate destination for inspirational living.
Working within a driven marketing team, the successful candidate will be enthusiastic, hardworking and looking to help grow our visitor base.
- Assisting the Marketing Communications Manager and Marketing Communications Executive
- Be a key point of contact for exhibitors and provide excellent customer service
- Building relationships with partners and ensuring marketing elements are fulfilled
- Assisting with the distribution of all promotional materials including tickets, e-tickets and leaflets
- Maintaining and updating event website
- Researching content for blogs and emails
- Write and build informative exhibitor emails
- Maintain information on IT systems to enable management and tracking of campaign activity
- Sourcing and writing content for social media channels
- Attend the event within the days required and assist with onsite duties including liaising with exhibitors and helping in the Workshop and Talks Theatre
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviours:
- Understanding of the core marketing disciplines and what each can deliver
- Self-motivated and determined with a strong sense of personal initiative
- A quick learner
- Good attention to detail
- Articulate and naturally persuasive
- A team player
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to work in fast-pace environment
- A keen interest in developing a Marketing career
- Knowledge and an interest in the retail market and product knowledge would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exemplary verbal and written English grammar
- Good IT skills – Word, Excel
- Public relations and marketing skills
- Financial awareness
At Clarion our people are at the absolute heart of what we do. We're proud that our core values of PASSION, CARE, IMAGINATION and TRUST define the way we carry out our work across all of our exhibitions and conferences. If you share our values and want to be a part of a successful, dynamic and creative global business then we want to hear from you. To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com and state the role that you are applying for in the subject line.