Internal Recruiter - Recruitment
- Closing date: 15-Feb-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: HR Team
- Location: London, UK
- Company name: Clarion Events Ltd
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.clarionevents.com
Clarion Events is looking for a talented and motivated Recruiter to join our internal recruitment team based in our head office in Putney.
Clarion is one of the world’s leading event’s organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events. We are market leaders in providing connectivity and business-critical insight across communities of buyers and sellers. Clarion’s customers use our range of exhibitions, conferences, tradeshows, and websites to target new business, demonstrate their products, build deeper relationships with their clients and identify new opportunities for performance improvement.
The In-House Recruiter is specifically tasked with hiring the very best talent in the events sector across Sales, Marketing, Operations and Production. You will foster excellent relationships with internal stakeholders to find out what they are looking for and you’ll then work with the Recruitment Manager to create a strategy to attract the highest calibre of recruitment talent for the business.
We are looking for an organised, passionate, smart, focused and, proactive individual who can work in a fast-moving, target driven environment. To be considered for this role, it is important that you have previous/current experience in Recruitment.
- Support applicant journey from attraction to acceptance
- Sourcing appropriate active and passive candidates via Linkedin, job boards and social media
- Advertising all recruitment needs internally and externally
- Develop and maintain relationships with both new and existing managers
- Qualifying new vacancies with hiring manager
- Screen and respond to applications
- Obtaining accurate briefs for each role from hiring managers
- Screening CVs and providing a short list to Line Managers
- Working to weekly KPI’s and monthly targets
- Manage the overall candidate experience: resolve candidate queries, schedule and coordinate interviews and feedback, handle rejections, and participate in offer management
- Grow a solid network of contacts and build strong talent pipeline to include passive candidates.
- Provide administrative support to the Recruitment Manager on an ad hoc basis
- Previous recruitment experience is essential
- Experience in using a variety of direct candidate sourcing methods
- Experience recruiting into the events sector is desirable
- You will be an excellent communicator
- You have an keen eye for detail
- You will be discreet and tactful
- You’ll have a proven track record of excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- A friendly approach enables you to create a bespoke service for each of our candidates.
- You will be proactive and self-motivated
- Prior experience of a mainstream ATS (Applicant tracking system) is desirable
- Ability to work to KPI’s
- You will be adaptable, dependable and flexible.