Senior Agile Project Manager
- Closing date: 31-Mar-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Sandra Geluykens
- Location: Richmond, Surrey, UK
- Company name: Reed Exhibitions Ltd
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.reedexpo.com/careers
Job Title: Senior Agile Project Manager
Reports to: Programme Director
Based at: Richmond, Surrey, UK
Reed Exhibitions (RX) is the world’s leading events business and is part of RELX Group, recently named one of the World’s Top 100 Employers and among the World’s Most Innovative Companies. With over 7,000 technologists across the group, RELX offers solid opportunities for progression and learning.
RX Global Technology is leading business transformation in a dynamic and fast changing industry. This is an exciting and growing team, delivering high profile programs that facilitate millions of meaningful business connections, drive increased customer value and enable more productive working across our truly international business.
We value an agile approach, a growth mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit. In return, we offer a competitive salary, great benefits, flexible working, and you’ll be supporting our 520 shows in 43 industry sectors and 30 countries, producing events like Comic Con and Gamer Network among many others.
The Atlas program touches all parts of the business, changing our engagement with regional offices, globally diverse exhibitions and business units, and positively impacting the experience of exhibitors and visitors. We’re well progressed along our roadmap, with an MVP launched for 50% of our shows, the opportunity exists to help us scale to the rest of the business and deliver added value for our customers.
- Deliver digital products using the Agile delivery methodology, adapting and iterating frequently at a sustainable pace.
- Coach and support teams to adopt Agile principles and continually improve Agile delivery practices.
- Delivery assurance through lean governance and risk management/reduction across the programme.
- Facilitate key programme ceremonies for health, continual improvement, risk, staff and scope change.
- Ensure the vision and goals are clear and that horizon plans deliver on these goals and vision. Ensure cross team dependencies are included in the plan.
- Engage with the PMO and other departments to agree appropriate reporting, communication and governance activities.
- Communicate the plan, planning assumptions and data-driven progress updates to a range of stakeholders.
- Forecasting, tracking and reporting of project level financials as needed.
- 5+ years’ recent delivery management experience working with product teams in an Agile environment.
- Proven experience leading delivery across multiple self-organising product streams, utilising both Agile delivery and lean product techniques while managing cross-stream deliverables with multiple dependencies.
- Experience of working in large global organisations managing multiple stakeholders and development teams.
- Adept at collaborating with product, UX, scrum master and engineering.
- Value driven, focusing on customer outcomes, rather than delivery metrics.
- Self-starter with experience of inspecting and adapting your own Agile delivery skills. Able to lead by example, models servant leadership.
- Deep knowledge of a range of Agile and lean practices, techniques and changing mindsets, with an ability to coach within and outside of their team.
- Experience of financial tracking and reporting and capacity planning would be beneficial.
If this position interests you or you know someone it would, please send written applications to email@example.com with a covering letter and your salary expectations.
Due to the large volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all applications individually. Therefore, if you are not contacted by the company within the next three weeks, we regret to advise that your application has been unsuccessful.
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING CVs FROM AGENCIES. THEREFORE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO US OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND APPLY ONLINE.