Delegate Coordinator: Latin America - EnergyNet
- Closing date: 30-May-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: HR Team
- Location: London, UK
- Company name: Clarion Events Ltd
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.clarionevents.com
EnergyNet, organizes a global portfolio of energy forums, investment meetings and collaborative dialogues focused on power generation and industrial sectors across Africa and Latin America. With over 23 years’ experience and 2 Queens awards under our belt we are now looking for a motivated sales professional to join our team of 20 to help grow our Latin America business.
As a Latin America Delegate Coordinator you will be responsible for heading up the delegate registration for our Latin America events throughout the year. Reporting to the Sales Director, the role is a phone based sales position where you will work to establish new, and extend existing long-lasting relationships with customers.
The candidate will be professional, commercially minded, authoritative and able to demonstrate knowledge of successful sales processes. Experience of selling to emerging markets, and to C-Level decision makers with a proven track record of sales excellence would be useful, but ultimately we are looking for a candidate with an appetite to learn and the drive to succeed in an exciting role and great team. The ideal candidate will be a commercially minded individual with a passion for their customers and brand.
Due to the nature of the role we are looking for a Spanish speaker for this particular role. However, if you feel like the rest of the description reflects you please also get in touch as we are always looking for exceptional candidates.
- Responsible for the delegate revenue of our events
- Run sales campaign from start to finish to meet and surpass targets
- Research and drive new potential revenue streams
- Promote the event to our network of clients and contacts
- Accurately record your pipeline on Salesforce
- Work with the Sales Director to enact a strategy to drive commercial success of the event
- Attend Weekly team meetings and present your pipeline
- Work closely with the production and marketing managers
- Attend events internationally and help deliver exceptional experiences for clients on site
- Promote EnergyNet, our events and our brands to the Latin America Energy Market
- Be a key player in the market.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- Spanish speaking is a necessity
- Experienced in pipeline management and forecasting
- Previous experience at a phone based sales role
- Experience working with and achieving KPIs and targets
- Working knowledge of CRM system, preferably Salesforce
- Results oriented and target driven professional
- Ability to build rapport quickly with new clients
- Ability to work as part of a wider team whilst being self-motivated to get through tasks independently
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Resilience and a ‘can do’ attitude
- An effective problem solver
- Creative and excited by new challenges and opportunities
- Excited by international travel.
The EnergyNet Sales team are a dedicated group of sales professionals who strive work together as a cohesive unit to deliver excellence whilst maintaining a ‘family’ vibe. We deliver exceptional customer service and are committed to delivering experiences beyond those you would find in a traditional conference company.