- Closing date: 30-Jun-2021
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Project Manager
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Claire Wise
- Location: Herne Hill, SE24 0PB
- Company name: MA Exhibitions
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://careers.markallengroup.com/
We are seeking to appoint a Conference Producer for our education division, with direct responsibility for approximately 12 events per year. Working closely with the team, you will have responsibilities for organising and delivering both in-person and virtual events, from inception to on-the-day management. Key parts of the role will be to liaise with speakers and delegates, as well as to research and produce relevant academic programmes for those specific audiences
- Research of education and children’s services topics and organisation of academic programmes
- Copywriting and proofreading
- Building the programme and registration websites for each conference
- Production of virtual events, including setting up virtual event platforms, organising technical checks, supporting speakers and delegates throughout the live broadcast
- Management of in-person event logistics including liaising with speakers, organising AV and catering arrangements, on-site management.
So, the job looks great! What we at Mark Allen are looking for to make you stand out….
- 12 months experience in researching content
- An interest in the education and children’s services sectors.
- Drive and commitment to deliver the best possible events for our target audience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – friendly, professional manner.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Great attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritise under many different demands.
- Excellent IT skills.
Location: Herne Hill. Flexible working available.
We positively celebrate Diversity & Inclusion in the Mark Allen Group. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, because it makes our company stronger. We are committed to achieving a working environment that provides equality of opportunity and freedom from discrimination. We aim to become the most inclusive business in Publishing- both for our people and our customers, reflecting and connecting with the diverse communities that we work with. We want people from all backgrounds to feel valued for their individuality and to thrive in our business and feel part of the family-run Mark Allen Group.