Brintex & Hemming - Exhibition Sales Manager
- Closing date: 29-Mar-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Sarah Waller
- Location: London
- Company name: Brintex
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 02079734660
As an Exhibition Sales Manager you will be responsible for sourcing and delivering sales on several exhibitions, to new and existing clients on annual Local Government Association Conference, NCAS Conference and exhibitions and ITS Congress.
- Formulate and implement the exhibition sales campaign, including sponsorships.
- Ensure high re-booking rate and increase spend and that sales targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Source new exhibitors particularly with database management
- Produce sales literature in conjunction with the Event Director
- Floorplan management using Floor Plan Live
- Sales reporting and analysis
- Sales Presentations, both face to face, telephone and online.
- Research new exhibitors and attend relevant exhibitions
- Monitor and evaluate the marketplace.
- Ensuring all exhibitors are telephoned or contacted to gauge the show is success, and assess post show reservations.
- Visit major clients wherever possible to cement relationships and advise on taking appropriate sized stand and to sell additional sponsorships.
- Update exhibition floor plan accurately.
- Send floorplans with stand suggestions to prospects.
- Plan sales campaign mailshots: target the audience, write engaging sales copy to help sales campaign.
- Regularly read the trade journals for new business leads and general industry awareness.
- Maintain database, update client records, add new prospects regularly, and update exhibition layout design to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Sales reporting; check weekly/monthly reports against sales target
- Visit other related shows to:
a) Find new business
b) See existing clients
c) Gain new ideas for running shows or features
- Liaise with operations team to ensure information is passed on correctly.
- Chase signed contracts from exhibitors.
- Assist Exhibition Director in identifying new revenue sources.
Key Performance Criteria:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the administration function of this exhibition and that all associated data and correspondence is produced to the highest standard.
- Ensure that all queries are dealt with in a professional and efficient manner.
- Achieve agreed sales target through generating new business and retaining existing clients
- Proactive in providing solutions to Improve the efficiency of this role
- 1 - 2 years exhibition sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate with strong knowledge of databases, preferably with experience using Elan and Floor Plan Live
- Solid administrative skills.
- Good team-player with strong Inter-personal skills
- Able to work under pressure while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated with the enthusiasm and commitment to succeed
- Enjoy working in a team environment and would thrive in an active/busy role, which requires working without supervision and using his/her own initiative.