- Closing date: 30-Aug-2019
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Sian Kelly
- Company name: ITE Group Plc
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.bettshow.com
As an Account Manager, you will manage relationships with many ITE Group customers. You will be fully accountable for driving the retention of a wide range of customers, attending your event to re-book those customers. This role is well-suited to an outgoing, highly personable individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and who is an expert in multitasking (salesperson, attention to detail, excellent relationship management).
- Manage the relationship with all your customers by maintaining regular contact (via face to face meetings, phone calls, or emails), acting as their first point of contact, responding to their requests and queries directly, and keeping them informed of developments on the event.
- Manage and keep up to date the list of contacts at all your customers, as many customers have more than one person with whom we interact.
- Attend the event you support to re-book your customers for the next year’s event and collect feedback on the current year’s event.
- Grow revenue from your customers by upselling and cross-selling (e.g. increasing the area they purchase, selling sponsorship, cross-selling onto other events, etc.).
Skills - Essential
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Proven experience developing key accounts
- Strong academic background
- Experience of working to a sales target
- Strategically and commercially minded being able to implement initiatives identified
- Demonstrable experience of regularly dealing with senior stakeholders up to and including the C-Suite of Blue-chip companies
- You will be expected to manage and build strong relationships with key accounts assigned
- Taking control and revenue day planning
- Post completion performance improvement and tracking
- Professional services track record, either as a consultant / advisor or as an internal consultant/ advisor within a corporate
- Comfort around high-level financial analysis and understanding of the key operational and commercial drivers.
- Flexible working hours- 6am starts due to market
Experience & Knowledge - Desirable
- Previous experience in a similar sales or relationship-management role
Personal Qualities - Essential
- A strong understanding of client care
- The ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- A self-starter, able to work independently and part of a team
- Ability to thrive in a stressful environment, and make decisions on the go
- A polite, friendly, and diplomatic manner
- Ability to travel, without restriction, throughout most countries, especially the EU