Advertising Sales Manager
- Closing date: 23-Apr-2021
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Alexandra
- Location: London, E14 9GE
- Company name: Ocean Media Group
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 02077728497
- Website: https://www.oceanmedia.co.uk/
Take your opportunity to join the Sales Team within our market leading Wedding Portfolio. You’ll share our passion for putting our customers first and you’ll have first-hand experience in helping us bring our values to life and lead our markets to a better future. Most of all you’ll join an innovative team who truly believe that Together We Succeed.
This next step in your sales career provides an exciting opportunity for you to take control and be responsible for growing your own portfolio of clients by selling both print & digital advertising solutions to drive new business revenue.
With its base in the buzzing commercial hub of Canary Wharf, Ocean Media is both well-established and strongly positioned for substantial growth. Ambitious, innovative, entrepreneurial and fun, the group is full of leading titles
You’ll work specifically within the Confetti Sales division, working to deliver an exceptional service to our customers. Your role will include:
- Contributing ideas and looking for opportunities that will assist in growing and developing the business across Weddings.
- Liaising with Production Coordinator to ensure all client campaigns, adverts and listings are set live and approved in a timely manner and are in line with client expectations.
- Working closely alongside the exhibitions sales team to share leads and secure advertising revenue from exhibition clients.
- Generating ad sales from an extensive client database, as well as sourcing leads and opportunities from market and competitor research/analysis.
In recognition of our talented people and as a thank you for the hard work they do, we are committed to offering:
- Season ticket loans
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted gym memberships
- Optional health care scheme
- An additional day’s annual leave to be taken for birthdays
- Development and training
- Social commitments and people perks
- Bike2Work scheme