Account Manager (Singapore) - Clarion Energy
- Closing date: 31-Mar-20
- Full Time
- Job function:
- Contract type:
- Contact Name: Lizzie Cohlmia
- Location: Singapore, Asia
- Company name: Clarion Events Ltd
- Email: Lizzie.Cohlmia@clarionevents.com
Enlit is a series of events like no other, unique in scope, global reach and in its commitment to inspire attendees to make an impact on the future of energy.
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated account manager who will be responsible for securing exhibition space, sponsorship and conference revenue. The successful candidate will be selling on Enlit Asia, the new unifying brand for our POWERGEN Asia and Asian Utility Week brands, as part of Clarion Energy's global portfolio of events.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team and share in the success of a growing international business. In return for your hard work, commitment, energy and drive, we offer a competitive package (including commission structure and bonus), international travel, training and development. You will have the opportunity to grow rapidly in this exciting business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, engaging, and experienced sales professional with a real ‘can do' attitude and a proven track record of consistently exceeding targets. They need to be able to actively prospect, listen, and network with customers. They should be goal oriented and committed to delivering excellent customer outcomes. Exhibition and/or media sales experience is valuable as well as relevant power and energy industry knowledge.
The successful candidate must be a hard-working, creative, good listener, with a commitment to customer success and outcomes. They must be dedicated to building strong relationships that will enable growth across the portfolio. An energetic, natural networker who builds rapport quickly with peers and team members. The candidate must also stay up to date on market trends and have the ability to manage multiple projects on time and exceed target expectations.
- Generating exhibition space, sponsorship, media, and conference revenue
- Achieving sales targets with a hunger to exceed expectations
- Actively prospecting for new client acquisition
- Nurturing and growing existing accounts
- Fully engaging with Salesforce to manage customer data, sales activities, and pipelines
- Consultative selling, proposal writing, and tenacious follow up
- Collaboration with the global sales teams to pro-actively develop cross-selling opportunities
- Conducting competitive intelligence
- International travel
Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong networking and communication skills
- Consultative selling experience
- University degree educated or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Computer literacy with Powerpoint and Excel
- A desire to develop a long term career in sales
- Experience with conferences and events is preferred
- Salesforce (preferred but not required)
At Clarion our people are at the absolute heart of what we do. We're proud that our core values of PASSION, CARE, IMAGINATION and TRUST define the way we carry out our work across all of our exhibitions and conferences. If you share our values and want to be a part of a successful, dynamic and creative global business then we want to hear from you. To apply, please email your CV to Lizzie.Cohlmia@clarionevents.com and state the role that you are applying for in the subject line.