1. AEO do not monitor any of the CVs that will be forwarded to you.
2. AEO do not currently hold or store applicants' CVs for the vacancies that have been advertised by our members.
3. Applicants will respond directly to you as a company, to the email address that you provide on the form. AEO cannot be responsible for the standard of CVs submitted.
4. All vacancies will remain on the AEO website for a period of six weeks unless you request its removal beforehand. If you require a longer period you must post the vacancy again.
5. This service is available free of charge to AEO members. Non-members' fee is £1000 plus VAT per vacancy placed, payable before the vacancy is added onto the website.
6. Should AEO decide to change these conditions, your vacancy will remain on the site up to the end of the six week period.
7. Please allow up to three days for your vacancy to go live.
If you are willing to accept these terms and conditions, please click here to post your vacancy. If you have any questions about the service please contact Sadie Rowntree on 01442 285810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.